1 (16.5 oz.) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
1 c. powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. melted butter
1-2 Tbsp. milk
Divide cookie dough in half; cut each half into 12 slices.
Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
Roll each slice into a ball, then place each ball into a mini muffin cup.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; press down the center of each cookie cup gently to make a small indentation.
Fill each with 1 Tbsp. cherry pie filling.
Return to oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.
Cool slightly; drizzle with a mixture of powdered sugar, melted butter and milk.
Store in refrigerator.
4 tsp olive oil
1 1/4 pounds med raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
6-8 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup + 1 T minced parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
4 lemon wedges
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Saute the shrimp until just pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds. With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter and keep them warm.
In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; and bring it to a boil. Boil uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half.
Spoon the sauce over the shrimp. Serve garnished with the lemon wedges and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley. Enjoy
for the crust:
10 oz Oreo like cookie (I used Newman’s O’s)
2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 Scoop of Rockin’ Wellness
for the filling:
1 1/2 Cups raw cashews (soak 6 hours & drain)
1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 Cup + 3 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
3/4 Cup full-fat coconut milk
1/2 Cup maple syrup
1/3 Cup peanut butter
1 Scoop of Rockin’ Wellness
garnish with vegan peanut butter cups and ganache
1. Add oreos to food processor and pulse into a fine meal, add the Rockin’ Wellness and 2 Tbs of coconut oil, process until well combined
2. Line a mini-muffin pan with liners and press oreo mixture into bottoms
3. Add the filling ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy – taste and adjust ingredients accordingly
4. Carefully pour mixture into muffin tray over the oreo bottoms
5. Swirl in chocolate ganache and garnish with chopped peanut butter cups
6. Set in freezer for at least 3 hours before serving
7. Store in freezer
Makes 24 mini cheesecakes
1/4 cup (50 mL) dry-roasted peanuts
3 cups (750 mL) miniature pretzel twists (about 1 2/3 cups/400 mL coarsely crushed), divided
3 cups (750 mL) crisp rice cereal
3/4 cup (175 mL) butter (1 1/2 sticks), divided
1 bag (10.5 oz or 250 g) miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup (125 mL) light corn syrup, divided
1 bag (10 oz or 300 g) peanut butter morsels
1 cup (250 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Coarsely chop peanuts using Food Chopper; set aside. Place pretzels into large resealable plastic bag; coarsely crush using flat side of Meat Tenderizer. Set aside 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the pretzels. Place remaining pretzels and cereal in Stainless (4-qt./4-L) Mixing Bowl.
2. Place 6 tbsp (90 mL) of the butter in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows; microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds. Stir until marshmallows are completely melted using Mix ‘N Scraper® (see Cook’s Tip). Immediately add marshmallow mixture to mixing bowl; mix well. Spread crust evenly over Medium Sheet Pan; firmly press into pan using Baker’s Roller®.
3. Combine 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the butter and half of the corn syrup in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 60-90 seconds or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter morsels; mix until melted (mixture will be stiff). Spread peanut butter mixture over crust using Small Spreader.
4. For ganache, place remaining butter and corn syrup in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds or until melted. Stir in chocolate morsels; mix until smooth. Spread ganache evenly over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts and reserved pretzels. Place in freezer 5-10 minutes or until ganache is set. Cut into 24 squares; cut squares in half.
Yield: 24 servings of 2 bars
1 can french onion soup (10.5 oz)
1 can beef broth (10.5 oz)
1 can or bottle of beer (12 oz)
1-3 lbs of pork tenderloin or some kind of roast
french rolls or something similar
Swiss or provologne cheese slices
Pour beef broth, french onion soup, and beer into crockpot
Put tenderloin or roast in crockpot as a whole
Cook on low for 7 hours
About 30 minutes before time is up, shred the meat with a fork
Re cover and continue cooking for the remaining 30 minutes
Slice open bread and put swiss cheese slices inside
Put in oven at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until toasty
Remove from oven and fill em up with meat.
1 1/2 cups Oreos, crushed well
1/4 cup butter
3 packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 eggs, lightly beaten
2 teapsoons vanilla
A whole package Doublestuffed Oreos, crushed
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Preheat the oven to 300º. Grease a 10 inch springform pan.
Combine the cookie crumbs for the crust and butter and press into the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined. Stir in the remain crushed Oreos. Pour over the crust in the pan.
Put the springform pan on a cookie sheet and wrap it with a wet towel . Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Turn the oven off and open the door about 4 inches, but leave the cheesecake in for about 30 more minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for about 30 more minutes. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
For the topping, you can mix together the sour cream and sugar and spread it on top or you can do whipped cream instead. Drizzle on some hot fudge and top with mini Oreos.
Dark Chocolate Hot Fudge:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
1 cup chopped dark or semi-sweet chocolate
4 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix the condensed milk, brown sugar, and cocoa powder together in a saucepan. Cook until it begins to boil. Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate, butter, and vanilla. Store in the refrigerator and reheat before serving.