4 medium bell peppers, any color
3 green onions
1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh cilantro leaves
4 oz (125 g) part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 cups (500 mL) finely diced cooked chicken breast
1/3 cup (75 mL) fat-free mayonnaise
2 tbsp (30 mL)
1/2 cup (125 mL) fat-free sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut off tops of peppers and scoop out seeds. Wedge peppers using and arrange them on the .
2. Finely chop green onions and cilantro using . Grate cheese with .
3. Mix half of the onion mixture, half of the cheese, chicken, mayonnaise and rub in .
4. Blot excess moisture from peppers with paper towels, if necessary. Using a heaping , scoop filling onto pepper wedges.
5. Sprinkle peppers with remaining cheese. Bake 5–7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Carefully remove the blade of the Manual Food Processor. Mix sour cream into remaining onion mixture in processor bowl. Spoon it into a resealable plastic bag and trim the corner.
7. Remove stone from oven. Squeeze sour cream mixture over fajita bites.
Yield: 24 appetizers, 24 servings of 1 appetizer