1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
6 slices bacon, divided
8 cups (2 L) fresh baby spinach leaves
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 oz (30 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 cup (250 mL) jarred Alfredo pasta sauce
1/4 tsp (1 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz/250 g), divided
Additional coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Unroll dough over bottom of lightly greased Large Bar Pan. Gently stretch and press dough to cover bottom of bar pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust begins to brown; remove bar pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.
2) Meanwhile, slice bacon into 1/4-in. (6-mm) pieces; cook in (8-in./20-cm) Sauté Pan over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels. Place spinach and garlic pressed with Garlic Press into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Carefully remove lid; press spinach to side of batter bowl using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Blot excess moisture with paper towels and set aside.
3) Grate Parmesan cheese using Microplane® Adjustable Fine Grater; set aside. Finely chop half of the bacon using Food Chopper. Combine Alfredo sauce, chopped bacon and black pepper in (2-cup/500-mL) Easy Read Measuring Cup; mix well.
4) To assemble pizza, spread sauce to edges of crust; top with half of the mozzarella cheese, spinach mixture and remaining bacon. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and additional black pepper, if desired.
5) Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cut pizza into squares using Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 6 servings