- 1/2 cup pre-packaged corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- In a small bowl, combine the pre-made muffin mix, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Stir in the eggs, cream and oil until blended. Fold in zucchini.
- Pour into a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.