6 cups water
4 cups sugar
46 oz. CAN pineapple juice
46 oz. CAN orange juice I pour the orange juice into the empty pineapple juice can
4 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 liter 7-Up
- Pour water and sugar into a LARGE bowl and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add pineapple, orange and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour into large freezer safe Tupperware. I can get mine into 2 large tupperwares. Freeze until set.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scrape mixture to create slush. Once you have created the amount of slush you want to use, mix it with half and half proportions with 7-up.
- If I am only making this for my little family, I only scrape out enough for what I want to drink at the time then put the rest back in the freezer to use again later.