3 ounces Ground beef
2 ounces Ground Sausage
1 tablespoon Onion; chopped
2 ounces Cheddar cheese
2 slices Bacon
1 Hamburger Bun
Bacon Cheeseburger Preparation
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine first three ingredients in a bowl.
3. Form one patty about 1 inch thick.
4. Grill patty about 5 inches from coals, about 6 minutes per side, until
5. Top cooked patty with cheddar cheese about 30 seconds before removing from the grill.
6. Put bacon on top of the burger.
7. Place the bacon cheeseburger into a hamburger bun.