1 package (17.4 ounces) cinnamon swirl quick bread mix
2 large carrots, shredded (1 cup)
1/2 cup natural applesauce
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom of Square Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine half of the cinnamon mixture from packet (1/2 cup) and quick bread mix. Set remaining cinnamon mixture aside.
3. Peel carrots with Vegetable Peeler. On Cutting Board, trim ends from carrots then cut carrots into 2-inch pieces with Quikut Paring Knife. Using Rotary Grater, shred carrots, a few pieces at a time, to make 1 cup. Add carrots to Batter Bowl.
4. Add applesauce, eggs and oil to Batter Bowl. Stir with Mix ‘N Scraper® until well blended, about 50-75 strokes. Spread batter evenly in Baker. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon mixture.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until wood pick inserted in center comes out clean. Using Oven Mitts, remove Baker to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Cut into squares and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 9 servings of