1 lb. breakfast meat (diced ham, bacon or sausage)
1 medium sweet onion, diced
4 c. frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
6 eggs. lightly beaten
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/4 c. shredded swiss cheese
1 1/2 c. cottage cheese (small curd)
1. In a large skillet, cook meat and onion until meat is cooked through (or bacon crispy) and onion is soft. (If using ham just cook the onion alone and add the ham with all other ingredients).
2. In large bowl combine all of your other ingredients.
3. Add meat and onions and pour all ingredients into lightly greased 9″‘x 13″ pan.
4. Bake uncovered at 350° F. for 35-40 minutes.
5. Once out of the oven, cool at least 10 minutes before cutting