4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 T REAL bacon pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (1 oz.) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (low sodium if you have it!)
1 c. sour cream
1. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the bacon pieces, garlic, dressing mix, soup, and sour cream.
3. Pour mixture over the chicken.
4. Cover. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
5. When done, remove chicken and shred with two forks.
6. Return chicken back to the crock pot after shredding.
7. Serve over prepared rice, egg noodles or your favorite starch.