1 lb. beef, stew meat, cubed
1 mix, Lipton’s onion soup
6 c. hot water
2 carrots, peeled and shredded
1 celery stalk, finely chopped
1 tomato, peeled and chopped
1 c. biscuit mix
1 Tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
6 Tbsp. milk
1. In slow cooker sprinkle dry onion soup mix over stewing beef.
2. Pour hot water over meat. Stirring in carrots, celery and tomato.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
4. Turn crock to High.
5. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley.
6. Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
7. Drop dumpling mixture into crock pot with a teaspoon.
8. Cover and cook on High for an additional 30 minutes.