1 medium onion
1 medium-large green bell pepper
3-4 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons oregano
2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
1 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 cans (14.5-ounce) petite diced tomatoes
¾ cup dry red wine
1 can (small) tomato paste
1-2 teaspoons basil
1 bay leaf
1. Prepare 1 ½ cups white rice in Rice Cooker Plus. Set aside and keep covered till use. Or make and serve with noodles.
2. Spritz Deep Covered Baker thoroughly with oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
3. Chunk bell pepper coarsely with Forged Cutlery and place in Deep Covered Baker.
4. Slice onion on thick slice setting using Ultimate Mandolin and place into Deep Covered Baker.
5. Press 1 garlic clove on top of onions/peppers using Garlic Press.
6. Remove skin of 2 garlic cloves with Garlic Peeler. Slice garlic with Garlic Slicer. Place all prepared garlic on top of vegetables in Deep Covered Baker.
7. Flatten chicken using Meat Tenderizer in a zip loc bag.
8. Place chicken breasts on top of vegetables in Baker.
9. Sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper (using Grinder Set) over chicken.
10. Cover with lid and microwave for 12 – 14 minutes, testing for doneness in thickest part of breast until Pocket
Thermometer registers 165°F and no longer pink in center.
11. Remove cover carefully. Using Salad Choppers, chop chicken in Deep Covered Baker.
12. Open cans with Smooth Edge Can Opener.
13. Measure wine with Easy Read Measure Cup Set.
14. Measure basil with Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons.
15. Add diced tomatoes, wine, tomato paste, basil and bay leaf to Deep Covered Baker. Stir well to mix. Cover and microwave on high 10 minutes.
16. Serve along with rice, side salad and bread!