• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 4 thick pork chops, rinsed and left damp
• 2 cloves garlic, sliced
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 3/4 cups beef broth
• 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
• 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
• 1 cup water
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place flour in a shallow dish; add pork chops and turn to coat completely with flour.
3. In Covered Roaster, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops in batches for 5 to 6 minutes per side. Slice garlic over chops during last minute of cooking. Remove chops.
4. Combine remaining ingredients in Covered Roaster; mix well. Place browned pork chops over rice mixture. Cover Roaster and bake 1 hour, or until no pink remains in pork.