12 ounce Rib Eye Steak (seasoned with salt & pepper, grilled)
2 cups Mixed greens
Sliced red onion
Bell pepper ( any color)
2 tablespoons Light Balsamic Dressing
Blue Cheese crumbles
1. Then take the meat off the grill and let cool. While the meat is cooling we can assemble the salad. On a plate put about 2 cups of the mixed greens to form the base of the salad.
2. Then you are going to dice 1 whole Tomato and add that to the salad.
3. Thinly dice red onions and add as many as you like.Add to salad.
4. Dice half of a bell pepper in bite size pieces. Add to salad.
5. Next add 2 TBL spoons of blue cheese crumbles to the salad.
6. Now you can cut up your steak in thin slices like in the picture above.
7. The last step is to add 2-3 TBL spoons of light balsamic dressing
8. Sprinkle the salad with 1 chopped Pepperchini (optional)